Saturday, December 29, 2007

Introduction

Hi I'm Jen and I can't stop knitting. I tried. I can't. So, I figure it's time to share. At least some of the time I will now be typing rather than knitting. Truth be told I only knit at night after my kids go to bed unless we go somewhere as a family and my husband is driving and I can steal some time in the car.
So, instead of the usual introducions about how I am, where I'm from, what I do, etc. etc. I figure I'll introduce the projects I'm currently working on.
First, we have the Tilted Duster from Interweave Magazine. LOVING this. I'm using Berrocco Peruvia in Granada. I've completed the fronts and almost completed the back. I have two sleeves and the skirt to go :)
Second, we have a sweater from Charmed Knits that I'm working on for my husband. Truth be told, I'm a little bored of the stockinette in brown wool but it's what he wanted and I'm plugging along. I've finished the back and cast on the front.
Third, a never ending rectangular lace shawl from knitpicks. I love this! I'm about 1/3 of the way done...it takes some concentration so I haven't been able to work on it lately with a new baby and all.
Fourth, we have my first pair of socks. I finished one but will be frogging it and starting over...I learned alot but there were a few too many dropped stitches.
I have quite a stash waiting to go but I'm hoping to finish 2 projects before I start anymore. Keep me honest on that, ok?

*Pictures of works in progress to follow in another post...once I figure out how to do that :)

No comments: