Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Frustration

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. I've been knitting. And frogging. And knitting and frogging. It is a terrible cycle. I finished the skirt on the Tilted Duster and picked up the stitches for the collar. Backwards. And then I did it again. Backwards. This is when I put the Duster down and started back to work on my husband's big brown sweater.
In my defense, I am resisting the urge to cast on something new until I finish at least one sweater.
Oh, and one more thing. The Duster....not so flattering on me. It is in time out until a) I gather the courage to try the collar again or b) I gather the courage to rip the whole thing out and knit me something else with the Peruvia.
Decisions, Decisions.

1 comment:

embee said...

you poor thing. sounds like me with my sons hat. which is an easy pattern but for some reason i keep messing it up. first one, too small. second one, realize halfway through i knit it on wrong size needles (way wrong, meaning size 8 instead of 5's, how did i mess that up??) and then third time i messed up the pattern. then i just gave up.