Monday, February 4, 2008

Is it just me?

For all of you Ravelry people out there - I have a question. Do you find yourself spending lots of time on that site and getting lost in pattern searches and forums and other places? Or is it just me?

I admit. it took me a little while to figure out the site but Oh My Goodness. I've got it now and I can't stop myself. I want to knit the Central Park Hoodie (after I finish the Big Brown Sweater and the Tilted Duster, of course) so I have to look at everyone's pictures and decide on what yarn and what color. Then, I go to the forums and read the posts there.

And then, well, life gets in the way and I really do have one and I've got stuff to do. But, there are so many other things in my queue to research...what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Sally HP said...

Raverly is the biggest time suck ever! I LOVE that site!